Links

   Quran Explorer - Interactive Audio Recitations & Translations

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Short Jokes 1

When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

Innkeeper: The room is $15. a night. It's $5 if you make your own bed.
Guest: I'll make my own bed.
Innkeeper: Good. I'll get you some nails and wood.

In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.

Love thy neighbor all through the day... but first make sure her husband's away.

A guy asks his waiter how they prepare their chicken. The waiter says that there's nothin' special... we just flat out tell' em they're gonna die...

Two Doughnuts were baking in an oven. One Doughnut turns to the other and says, "Holy Shit it's hot in here!" The other doughnut says, "Holy Shit... A talking doughnut!"

A reporter was interviewing a 104 year-old woman: "And what do you think is the best thing about being 104?" She simply replied, "No peer pressure."

1 comment:

  1. Mambo vipi i visited your website ; kichapo sana lakini weka vitu ni pasuke mbavu mapicha pia ama vipi. Viqtor

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment