Links

   Quran Explorer - Interactive Audio Recitations & Translations

Monday, November 24, 2008

Not long ago

Art
I used to be a great artist (allow me to blow my own trumpet plz) in my formative years at prima. Am not sure if i can still draw/paint Kazi Bure.....

Soccer
I played soccer at many levels from interschool to national level (and almost internationaly).

1. Played for Coast Under 17 at several Coca Cola tournaments.
2. Played for Kenyatta and Khamisi High School "Kiungo Cha Kati - 6"

Novels
I could not wait to finish reading a novel (even if it meant transnighting). Now i can take almost four weekends just reading one !!
Favorites were James Hardley Chase stuff, Mario Puzzo stuff, Muhammed Said Abdulla,..

Kujirusha
Ile mbaya dem dayz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment